Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Balls bouncin' but nothings happening...

1st post in my blog woot! haha its been quite a while though since I made this blog. Sand Coffin hmmm Naruto madness... hehe. Anyway its been quite the year, a whole school year's almost over.. I've got a final exam on OBJECTP tomorrow and here I am.. scribbling BS on my blog haaayyy... College has been quite a ride, frankly life is really tougher and a whole lot more complicated.. anyway proxy tournament rule!! made it to second place due to a really bad match up with a grimlong combo! Marcel... turn 2, turn 3 combos... its not right haha nyway had a fun time playing although my finals paper didn't come out right because of it head ached after the tourney. haha well thats it for the 1st post gotta get back on OBJECTP gotta pass....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)