Monday, April 10, 2006

one of my better days... OH YEAH!!!!

As the day started, I woke up to find myself running late on a 10 o'clock appointment with my engltwo partner, i woke up and said to myself... anmath1 course card today... and i'm not feeling particularly lucky... so i went on with the day, and when i finally arrived at dlsu at around 10:40, i printed the final paper and went on to meet my partner, we passed the paper and proceeded to look for people. (yeah yeah I proceeded to look for let =P) anyway we met robert, lorraine, joan on the way so we decided to have lunch (at around this time we were lucky enough to have bumped into let) and proceeded to the usual tambay-sa-south-gate-can't-decide-where-to-eat routine after 15-30 min or so we decided to eat at wendy's YAY!! so we went there and i ate the weirdest combo ever... rice with spaghetti with a burger?!?! that ain't right... apparently the person over the counter wasn't smart enough to tell us that a honey barbeque chicken was a burger... and so we ordered extra rice for joan since that was what she was eating... and so finally it was 1:30 pm anmath course cards were up... and at around 2-3 our prof conviniently met us outside the math dep... my heart was racing... we went into the room... and i saw my finals and OMFG 49!!! I needed a 57!!! (at this point heart stopped racing and i sank lower than a snake's belly button) and then... after a long wait since she still had to cater to her intsta101 students (did i get that right? the course code..) anyway she finally turned to us anmath peoples and lo' and behold!!! 1.0 yeah... thats right 1.0 ONE POINT ZERO!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahaha it was definitely one of my better days!!!! and then just as we were about to leave.. we spent two hours on a bench and chatted the afternoon away :D yep one of my better days... YEAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)