Thursday, April 27, 2006

one of my worst idle days....

i woke up this morning with oe hell of a head ache, i don't know why but the head ache wouldn't let me sleep, apparently it wouldn't go away either. anyway that was how the day started, it looked pretty good since i didn't have to go to the office, but things got worse the head ache became too much that i had to take a ponstan fast relief to get me through the day. (its the same ponstan that helped me get through those games of dota) i'm thankfu for it it made me forget about the head ache for a couple of good hours.. too bad though since around 10 onwards my head was aching again... i think its settling down but damn.. why the hell won't it go away?? anyway its 12:36 now and i'm officially in a whole new day.. my head still hurts a bit and i really can't sleep... damn i guess thats why i'm writting this..

anyway the past week was pretty good, except for the prerelease.. i lost... to a girl.. i guess wearing the "from this angle you suck" shirt does not work when i'm against girls. after all its the 2nd tym this has happend to me.. anyway it was a bad thing but i'm pretty determined now ad i think i'm gonna be a bit more competitive come this sunday. haay team mf rules!!

ps. special cogratulations to arvin ang for beating JT in the prerelease tourney!!! kudos to you dude!!!

well thats it for this update... damn head still aching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)