Thursday, May 18, 2006

after a long tym....

after a long tym of not posting anything... here i am again... this time the reason for this is for my usual ranting spree... let me put it down quite simply... i just had an argument with my rents... those guys just cant get simple things... there i was in their room trying to get some stuff and was gonna do stuff for dad when my mom asked me sumthing and when i answered back she didn't like the tone and boom she was shouting... i mean HOW THE HELL IS IT POCBLE FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BEING TO ANSWER A QUESTION WITHOUT A TONE??? so that was the first encounter.. i lefft the room and made my merry way back to my room... aftr a while i went back to get a charger for the cell and to ask my dad if i could borrow his cel since he had 3 and i just needed one for the night when HE screamed at me!!!! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL??? he asked me why i answered that way... I WASN'T ANSWERING IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN NORMAL!!!! HOW does one who needs sumthing say that he needs that something??? don't we usually put a tone in it??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!!!!!!????!?!?! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy i just hate it... goddammit and i have to deal with it tom too... i have to go to the office to get a check for my enrollment damn.. nyway that was a good rant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)