Saturday, May 27, 2006

One in me

I just cant stop the pain
that your beside me, yet so far away
I'm holdin on to these lies that even that one day you'll be my prize
It's like wishin on the star that i know will never be mine
i cry and cry whenever that star isn't there to shine
so now i tell my heart before i lose my mind that i dont have you baby..

hey im here for you
and you just dont seem to care
but im here to stay and forever baby
and i'd be here in your arms
hopin that someday you'll see me
find the one in me

how i wish that you know (what I keep inside)
even just a bit of me i can show
coz i'm dreamin' of you everynight
hoping that someday you'll be by my side
and now its killin' me this fantasy's been blowin up my head
and i just wanna wake up
but here i fall there back again
so i might as well believe that your the only one for me yeah...

and i just cant get out you out of my head
i'd build the hurt all over again
coz i know you wont be mine
but keep it up this time
that your the only one for me
pap parara pa.. pap parara pa.....

just open your heart
will you ever see the love the love in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)