Thursday, July 27, 2006

rats...

just a while ago i had a mouse in my room, and yeah i still freakin do, its weird, you know some times i think mice have ghastly powers, its weird when they just disappear on you. I know i have good eyesight and little movements really catch my eye, but for some reason when its a mouse you see it climb but you dont see it go to another position. just a little while ago, i saw the mouse climb up the red metal table i had in front of the tv, when i got near it to see where exactly it is it went poof on me, and its not koko krunch this tym. what the hell is with these mice anyway? how do they do that? do mice have somesort of special technique in moving so fast that it goes without being seen? and i don't know if u guys have noticed how no one talks bad about mice? well at least here in the phil, they believe these mice, when you talk badly of them, they will fill your clothes with holes. i mean wtf man!? and they are really very convinced about this too. I told my mom and maids i didnt believe that crap and they were laughing at me, they said that i'd believe when my clothes get holes... i mean what the hell is that about? mice have this special grudge filled brains that one bad statement about them they run amok chewing ur clothes? man! no wonder men have a bad history with mice, with beliefs like that, who could blame the mice for having such a bad image! well mice are kinda smart though too, the damned thing just sniffed at the sticky paper and avoided it completely!!! it seems like they knew what the hell it was!! hmm pretty sneaky, and now it resides at the back of my tv!!! And so that ends my blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)